Discover the perfect Florida home you've been dreaming of at 615 Macglenross Drive in the desirable Mac Kinleys Mill Community in Oviedo. This stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom custom home boasts soaring ceilings and wood laminate floors in the formal dining room and living room, creating a welcoming atmosphere as soon as you step inside. The spacious layout, abundance of natural light, and open spaces make it the ideal home for hosting gatherings and entertaining loved ones. The family room is generously sized with soaring ceilings and a beautiful stacked stone fireplace surround. French doors lead out to a large covered patio and a serene private pool, perfect for unwinding and relaxing. Notable upgrades include a kitchen remodel in 2018, new AC in 2020, replumbing in 2018, remodeled bathrooms, freshly painted interior, roof replacement in 2011, plantation shutters, solar-heated pool, and more! This home is perfectly located just moments from downtown Oviedo and Winter Springs, the Cross Seminole Trail, Oviedo on the Park, top-rated Oviedo schools, restaurants, and shopping. Commuting is a breeze with 417 just minutes away, providing easy access to downtown Orlando, the airport, or UCF. Plus, the community tennis court and playground are conveniently located at the end of the street. This neighborhood truly has it all, making it an ideal place to call home.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,262 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
MAC KINLEYS MILL
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
Jackson Heights Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Rods, Shutters
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors. City Limits, Sidewalk, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price