You must see this completely renovated three bedroom, two and half bath POOL home. Upon entry, you will notice the the welcoming living/family room with a wood burning fireplace. The kitchen, with all updated stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets, and granite counter tops, is adjacent. The dining area is large Upstairs you'll find all three bedrooms with both bathrooms updated. New roof in 2020, new water heater in 2018, re-stuccoed and painted in 2019, electrical panel in 2020, updated flooring and windows throughout, and renovated kitchen and baths. Just when you think the home couldn't get any better, step out back. There is a massive covered, screened in patio with a sink and refrigerator. This area is perfect for entertaining and looks out upon a large pool. The yard/lot is a good size allowing plenty of room for play and time around the fire pit! There is even a pool half bath located right inside the home. The location is convenient to 417, shopping, medical and great Seminole County Schools. Don't miss this opportunity to walk through this home; see it RIGHT NOW on the slide show and Matterport 3D virtual tour attachments!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,513 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
AMBERWOOD UNIT 1
Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Red Bug Elementary
Lake Howell High
- Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Tile
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price